Panasonic Wireless Speaker System "Kyo-zutsu" & "PA!GO" Wins "GOLD" of the International iF DESIGN AWARD 2020
Hannover, Germany - Panasonic received the iF DESIGN AWARD 2020, a world-renowned design prize for 14 products and projects, including a Speaker, a Camera, a Headphones, a Television, a Turntable, a concept, etc.
Each year, the world's oldest independent design organization, Hannover-based iF International Forum Design GmbH, organizes the iF DESIGN AWARD. This year, Panasonic products won over the 78-member jury, made up of independent experts from around the world. The competition was intense: 7,298 entries were submitted from 56 countries in hopes of receiving the seal of quality.
14 products that received the iF DESIGN AWARD 2020
- Wireless Speaker System Kyo-zutsu SC-KKL01
- PA!GO / Smart educational toy that boosts children's curiosity (in the category of professional concept)
- Professional 4K Camcorder Memory Card Camera Recorder AG-CX350
- 4K Integrated Camera AW-UE150
- Direct Drive Turntable System Technics SL-1200MK7
- Direct Drive Turntable System Technics SL-1500C
- Premium Sound Wireless Headphones RP-HD305B
- Premium Stereo Earphones Technics EAH-TZ700E / EAH-TZ700
- OLED TV TX-GZ2000 series
- Body Groomer i-SHAPER 3-in-1 Body Groomer ER-GK80
- Electronics Meets Crafts: Engraving Phenomena (Kyoto KADEN Lab. Phase 2)
- GENOME HOUSE / Relaxing house on a genetic level (in the category of professional concept)
- talcook / THE FUTURE'S MESSAGE IN A BOTTLE. (in the category of professional concept)
- Tumbler in the forest (Jointly awarded to ASAHI BREWERIES, LTD.)
For 67 years, the iF DESIGN AWARD has been recognized as an arbiter of quality for exceptional design. The iF label is renowned worldwide for outstanding design services, and the iF DESIGN AWARD is one of the most important design prizes in the world. Submissions are awarded in the following disciplines: Product, Packaging, Communication and Service Design/UX, Architecture and Interior Architecture as well as Professional Concept.
# # #
- We would like to note that Panasonic Newsroom is not a place to address personal Customer Service issues. Even though this is not the forum, Panasonic is always eager to resolve your concerns. Our local customer services contacts can be found at Global Support or you can see our list of Social Media Accounts to find the right channel for your queries and concerns.