Panasonic Won the iF DESIGN AWARD 2019 for 10 Products
Hannover, Germany - Panasonic received the iF DESIGN AWARD 2019, a world-renowned design prize for 10 products, including a Digital Cinema Camera, a Combination Microwave Oven, a Cordless LED Multi Light, etc.
Each year, the world's oldest independent design organization, Hannover-based iF International Forum Design GmbH, organizes the iF DESIGN AWARD. This year, Panasonic products won over the 67-member jury, made up of independent experts from around the world. The competition was intense: 6,375 entries were submitted from 52 countries in hopes of receiving the seal of quality.
10 products that received the iF Design Award 2019
- Digital Cinema Camera AU-EVA1
- Digital Camera DC-GX9 (English), DC-GX7MK3 (Japanese)
- Digital Camera DC-TZ200 (English), ZS200 (English), TX2 (Japanese)
- Wireless Stereo Headphone RP-HD600N, 605N
- Direct Drive Turntable System SL-1000R/SP-10R
- Home Theater Audio System SC-HTB200
- DLP Projector TX100TP1E (French)
- Combination Microwave Oven NN-CD87KS
- Floor Console Air Conditioner CS-Z35UFEAW Series
- Cordless LED Multi Light EZ3720 (Japanese)
About the iF DESIGN AWARD
For 66 years, the iF DESIGN AWARD has been recognized as an arbiter of quality for exceptional design. The iF label is renowned worldwide for outstanding design services, and the iF DESIGN AWARD is one of the most important design prizes in the world. Submissions are awarded in the following disciplines: Product, Packaging, Communication and Service Design/UX, Architecture and Interior Architecture as well as Professional Concept.
# # #
- We would like to note that Panasonic Newsroom is not a place to address personal Customer Service issues. Even though this is not the forum, Panasonic is always eager to resolve your concerns. Our local customer services contacts can be found at Global Support or you can see our list of Social Media Accounts to find the right channel for your queries and concerns.