Jul 20, 2023
- Blog Posts
- Panasonic GREEN IMPACT
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
- Asia and Oceania
Oct 10, 2014
Company / Blog Posts
Osaka, Japan - Panasonic ranked 64th in the "Best Global Brands 2014" report published by Interbrand, the world's leading brand consultancy.
This is the 15th annual ranking of the 100 most valuable global brands. The value of each brand is converted into a dollar value to produce the table. Panasonic ranked 64th, its four places up, from 68th last year. Brand value increased by 8%, to reach 6,303 million dollars.
On Panasonic's rise, Interbrand commented:
- While some unprofitable sectors of the company were slashed through in the first year of its revitalization plan, Panasonic invested aggressively in the automotive-related and housing sectors, which Panasonic sees as an open channel for expansion.
- Panasonic entered into an agreement with Tesla Motors, to construct a large-scale battery manufacturing plant in the U.S., and acquired the Turkish wiring device maker ViKO.
- Panasonic continues to demonstrate its commitment to corporate citizenship through its sustainable energy project "100 Solar Lanterns" and extending its worldwide Olympic partnership.
- Panasonic won this year's Microsoft OEM (original equipment manufacturer) Partner of the Year Award for achieving excellence in innovation and implementation of customer solutions.
Panasonic has established "A Better Life, A Better World" as its brand slogan to show the vision the Panasonic Group is aiming for towards the 100th anniversary of its founding, and it will continue to do its best to place among the best brands of the world.
The content in this website is accurate at the time of publication but may be subject to change without notice.
Please note therefore that these documents may not always contain the most up-to-date information.
Please note that German, French and Chinese versions are machine translations, so the quality and accuracy may vary.
Products & Solutions
Jul 20, 2023
Dec 05, 2022
Sep 07, 2022
Jul 15, 2022
Apr 25, 2022