Jul 20, 2023
- Blog Posts
- Panasonic GREEN IMPACT
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
- Asia and Oceania
Jun 12, 2013
Company / Blog Posts
Panasonic ranked 4th in Best Global Green Brands 2013 Ranking announced on June 12, 2013 by Interbrand, a U.S. brand consultant company.
This is the third announcement of the green brand ranking. Panasonic has moved up 2 places from the last year, 6th to 4th, and ranked top among electronics companies for the first time. Brands were evaluated based on the Green Performance (corporate environmental performance) and the Green Perception (public perception of green performance), and top fifty brands were selected.
In addition, Panasonic was highly evaluated in the following points:
- President Kazuhiro Tsuga set the tone this year with his 2013 CES opening keynote address highlighting Panasonic's commitment to offer innovative, eco-friendly, and smart solutions. The focus is on products that are not simply green but also enrich lives, creating real value for customers around the world. Its business is organized around four pillars: residential, non-residential, personal, and mobility.
- The scale of the brand's reach is shown by the recent opening of state-of-the-art factories in India, Brazil, and Vietnam.
- Meanwhile, in November, Panasonic unveiled a wide range of Eco Navi products, complete with "China Environmental Labeling Type II," the highest environmental protection product certification issued by the Chinese Ministry of Environmental Protection.
- Closer to home, the brand announced it would be supplying batteries for Toyota Motor's eQ Electric Vehicle, as well as launching a Smart Home Energy Management System in Japan.
- With the upcoming opening of new North American headquarters in New Jersey that will be LEED Platinum Certified, the highest standard for environmental design.
Since the founding of our company in 1918, we have been carrying out all of our activities following our basic management philosophy, which commits us to making a contribution through our business operations to improving the lives of people around the world, and to the further progress of society.
Always making "people" central to our activities, and thereby focusing on "people' s lives," we will continue to provide better living for our customers. And in a variety of spaces where our customers go about their lives, spaces ranging from inside the home, the office, the store, the automobile, and the airplane, as well as the town, we will provide not only single pieces of hardware, but also total solutions including software and services. We will pursue the concept of "A Better Life A Better World," meeting the needs of each individual customer.
The content in this website is accurate at the time of publication but may be subject to change without notice.
Please note therefore that these documents may not always contain the most up-to-date information.
Please note that German, French and Chinese versions are machine translations, so the quality and accuracy may vary.
Jul 20, 2023
Dec 05, 2022
Sep 07, 2022
Jul 15, 2022
Apr 25, 2022