Panasonic Layout Free TV Wins "Best of the Best" Award in Product Design Category of the International Red Dot Design Awards
Essen, Germany - The Panasonic Corporation LF1 43V Layout Free TV won the 2022 Best of the Best Award, the top award in the Product Design category of the fiscal 2022 Red Dot Design Awards. Sixteen other Panasonic products also won Red Dot Design Awards.
Red Dot Award 2022: Product Design Best of the Best
- Layout Free TV LF1 43V (Japanese)
A layout-free TV for family members whose viewing styles vary. It can be easily moved to anywhere, such as a living room, dining room, or workspace. Using our unique stable 4K image transfer technology, the 43-inch display and tuner box are separated, and they are connected wirelessly. With no antenna connection by a wire, the display unit with a stand on casters can be freely moved around.
Red Dot Award 2022: Product Design
- Washer Dryer NA-LX129AL/R (Japanese)
- Hand Wash Laundry Robot NA-Y1Z
- Household Washing Machine NA-G1S
- ALPHA Dryer FDC-H1
- Cordless stick cleaner MC-NS10K (Japanese)
- Linear shaver Lamdash 6 ES-LS Series (Japanese)
- Oral irrigator Jet Washer Doltz EW-DJ41 (Japanese)
- Lady's Shaver ES-WL80/ES-WL60
- Wireless Speaker NTN88004 (Japanese)
- Wearable Gaming Speaker SC-GN01
- Technics True Wireless Earbuds with Multipoint Bluetooth®, AZ40
- Technics True Wireless Noise Cancelling Earbuds with Multipoint Bluetooth®, AZ60
- Technics EAH-A800 Wireless Headphones with Noise Cancelling and Microphone
- LUMIX Box-Style Camera DC-BS1H
- Digital Camera LUMIX DC-GH6
- Digital Camera S series Lenses S-S85, S-S50, S-S24, S-S35
About the Red Dot DESIGN AWARD
The "Red Dot Award" was founded in 1955 and is a globally prestigious design award with a history of more than 60 years. In the 2022 Product Design Category, rigorous examinations were conducted by experts in various fields and about 50 judges based on examination criteria such as quality, ergonomics, and product life.
# # #
We would like to note that Panasonic Newsroom is not a place to address personal Customer Service issues. Even though this is not the forum, Panasonic is always eager to resolve your concerns. Our local customer services contacts can be found at Global Support or you can see our list of Social Media Accounts to find the right channel for your queries and concerns.