Panasonic to Exhibit Digital Technology and Products for Smart Factory at CIIF 2019
(Video and photos added on September 25, 2019.)
Shanghai, China - Industrial Solutions Company of Panasonic Corporation will participate the 21st China International Industry Fair to be held at the National Exhibition and Convention Center in Shanghai, China, from September 17 to 21, 2019.
Digitalization of information has become essential at a manufacturing site to realize Smart Factory and innovative detection and control technology are required more than ever before.
Against this background, Panasonic will exhibit a wide variety of digital technology and products contributing to the realization of the Smart Factory and propose business solutions and a new value-creation under the theme of "Small Start IoT!" The company will also introduce its device business brand "Panasonic INDUSTRY" at this China International Industry Fair. The new brand will be used from that point onwards.
Exhibition name: The 21st China International Industry Fair
Period: Sep. 17-21, 2019
Venue: National Exhibition and Convention Center (Shanghai, China)
Panasonic booth: 6.1H Automation pavilion C127
- High-speed network for servo Realtime Express (RTEX)
- Programmable controller FP0H SERIES
- Image processor, Image sensor SV SERIES
- Transparent digital displacement sensor HG-T
- Contact digital displacement sensor HG-S
- AC servo motor and amplifier MINAS A6N corresponding to high-speed communication
- AC servo motor and amplifier MINAS A6B corresponding to open network EtherCAT
# # #
- We would like to note that Panasonic Newsroom is not a place to address personal Customer Service issues. Even though this is not the forum, Panasonic is always eager to resolve your concerns. Our local customer services contacts can be found at Global Support or you can see our list of Social Media Accounts to find the right channel for your queries and concerns.