Panasonic Wins Awards for 14 Products in the Product Design Category of the Red Dot Award 2018
Essen, Germany - Panasonic Corporation received awards for 14 of its products at the Red Dot Award: Product Design 2018 of the Red Dot Award, an international product design award. The ceremony was held on July 9, 2018, in the city of Essen, Germany.
The Red Dot Award was founded in 1955. Its sixty-plus year history puts it shoulder to shoulder with the German iF Design Award, as an internationally renowned institution.
The winning products are being displayed at the Red Dot Design Museum in Essen from July 10 to August 5, 2018.
Award-winning Products (14)
- OLED-TV TH-EZ1000
- Portable Television UN-19Z1 (Japanese)
- Compact Camera DMC-TZ100 / TZ101 / TX1 / ZS100 (German)
- Direct Drive Turntable System Technics SL-1200G
- FM-AM 2 Band Receiver RF-TJ20 (Japanese)
- Stereo Headphones Technics EAH-T700
- Stereo Headphones RP-HD7 (Japanese)
- In-Ear Headphones RP-HDE10
- Induction Hob KY-T937VF / T937VL (German)
- Hair Straightener EH-HS99
- Hair Clipper ER-GP21
- Beard Trimmer ER-GD60
- Electric Toothbrush EW-DM81 (German)
- Oral Irrigator EW1611 (German)
# # #
- We would like to note that Panasonic Newsroom is not a place to address personal Customer Service issues. Even though this is not the forum, Panasonic is always eager to resolve your concerns. Our local customer services contacts can be found at Global Support or you can see our list of Social Media Accounts to find the right channel for your queries and concerns.