Bringing together the strength of Panasonic Group to provide a comprehensive showcase of innovative and exceptional solutions.
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - March 22, 2017 - Panasonic Malaysia officially launched its new HOME.2.COM Solution Center located at The Vertical Podium, Bangsar South, Kuala Lumpur.
This Panasonic HOME.2.COM Solution Center, the first of its kind in the ASEAN region, shall serve as a platform in providing references and inspiration to various B2B segments, showcasing various technologies suitable for application in the Home, Town and Commercial areas, earning the name, HOME.2.COM.
Prominently situated in the heart of Bangsar South and through the great support of UOA Group, HOME.2.COM shall be one of the established highlights in The Vertical Podium, alongside the other elements of vibrant F&B outlets, hotels, corporate towers, event & function halls, banks and so on.
Managing Director of Panasonic Malaysia Cheng Chee Chung said, "Established 41 years ago, Panasonic has always been known as a consumer electronics brand. We have earned the trust of Malaysians with the wide variety of products that we carry."
"Since 1996, Panasonic Malaysia has been actively penetrating the project business, closing major deals. As we further develop our products and solutions, we have become stronger and more ready to embrace bigger scale projects. The opening of this new solution center is to cater to the B2B segment that we have been actively engaging the past years," Cheng added.
The HOME.2.COM showcases a comprehensive line-up of products & solutions, in the category of indoor air quality (IAQ), energy & LED lighting, security, communications, professional AV, smart solutions & lifestyle appliances.
Cheng added, "The HOME.2.COM Solution Center serves as a proof of concept, allowing for direct engagement with our customers in the B2B segment to be inspired by the total integrated solutions that Panasonic has to offer."
Some key highlights of the Center:
- 3 x 5 Matrix Concept of the showcase
- Panasonic ShoKuNin products & technology showcase
- Front Desk solution
- Home Network System
- System Kitchen, Smart Storage & Built-in Kitchen Appliances
- Digital Signage & LinkRay Light ID Solution
- Commercial Air Conditioners (VRF)
- IAQ & Energy House (Featuring the concept flow of air supply, purification, circulation & exhaust)
- Smart Home System (control & automation of LED lighting, air conditioner, TV, RULO robot, air purifiers, ceiling fan)
- Integrated Security Camera Systems
- Car Park Management & Access System
- Panasonic Home & Living Wall Pre-cast System, PureTech & KiraTech
- HD Communication System
- Projection Mapping & Edge Blending Solution
- Tough Screen Displays
- 4K Broadcasting & Professional Cameras
Unlike many other conventional technology showcase templates, Panasonic has paid careful attention to customize the design concept of the HOME.2.COM Solution Center with down to earth lifestyle & inspirational settings in mind, combining the elements of black steel, raw concrete, glass, warm brick works, wood grain features & zest of art. The Center shall strike a balance as a technology showcase, plus providing warmness of space, with a perfect setting to inspire and to condition the state of one's mind in conceptualizing for various ideas & lifestyle applications.
Targeted type of visitors:
- Property Developers
- Architects & Designers
- Project Managers
- Building & Facilities Management
- City Councils
Suitable for the following:
- Education Sector
- Transportation Industry
- Banking Industry
- Various MNCs
- SMEs & SMIs
- Working professionals
Panasonic HOME.2.COM Solution Center
Unit G-2, G Floor, The Vertical Podium, Bangsar South, Jalan Kerinchi, 59200 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
(Open Daily 10am-5pm, Closed on Saturday, Sunday & Public Holidays)
About Panasonic Malaysia
Panasonic Malaysia Sdn. Bhd. is a sales, service and marketing company for the Panasonic brand of electrical and electronic products ranging from audio visuals, home appliances, air conditioners, indoor air quality, solar business, digital & video cameras, professional broadcasting equipment, system solutions, telecommunications, health & beauty care, batteries and lighting. All Panasonic products are available through our authorised dealers nationwide. For more information on Panasonic brand and products, visit our website at http://www.panasonic.com/my/
- Media Contacts:
- Panasonic Corporation
- Global Communications Department
- Media Promotion Office
- * When submitting your inquiries, please also provide your name, name of media, and country of residence.
- We would like to note that Panasonic Newsroom is not a place to address personal Customer Service issues. Even though this is not the forum, Panasonic is always eager to resolve your concerns. Our local customer services contacts can be found at Global Support http://www.panasonic.com/global/support.html or you can see our list of Social Media Accounts to find the right channel for your queries and concerns here http://news.panasonic.com/global/socialmedia/.