Panasonic Takes Part in One of the World's Largest Robot Trade Shows, the International Robot Exhibition 2019
Introduced robotics technologies that enrich society and individuals
Tokyo, Japan - Panasonic Corporation took part in the International Robot Exhibition 2019 (organized by: Japan Robot Association, Nikkan Kogyo Shimbun, Ltd.), which was held from December 18 to 21, 2019 at the Tokyo Big Sight (Koto-ku, Tokyo). The International Robot Exhibition is held every 2 years, and this year is the 23rd time this major robotics event, which draws robot manufacturers from Japan and across the world, was held.
In its booth, Panasonic showcased robotics solutions that not only contribute to manufacturing, but to a wide breadth of fields.
More specifically, Panasonic introduced its avant-garde efforts with respect to service robots that coexist with people, as well as their initiatives in ensuring safety and providing devices, robots, and solutions.
Solutions on exhibit
- Autonomous delivery robot, HOSPI
- Robotic mobility (under development)
- Imaging LiDAR (under development)
- Battery management technology (under development)
- Services that help with robotic safety design and with testing and evaluation (under development)
- Robotics Hub
International Robot Exhibition 2019
Period: December 18 to 21, 2019; 10:00-17:00
Venue: Tokyo Big Sight, Harumi/West/South Hall
*Panasonic booth is located in the South 3 Hall; Booth number: S3-16
Admissions: 1,000 yen
*Free admissions if you pre-register from the homepage.
Organized by: Japan Robot Association, Nikkan Kogyo Shimbun, Ltd.
# # #
- We would like to note that Panasonic Newsroom is not a place to address personal Customer Service issues. Even though this is not the forum, Panasonic is always eager to resolve your concerns. Our local customer services contacts can be found at Global Support or you can see our list of Social Media Accounts to find the right channel for your queries and concerns.