LUMIX Supports BMW Team Studie in Motor Racing Competition "Blancpain GT World Challenge Asia"
Osaka, Japan - LUMIX, Panasonic's brand of digital cameras, is providing support for BMW Team Studie in the Blancpain GT World Challenge Asia, a motor racing competition being held from June 2019 to September 2019 in Japan, China, and Korea.
In Blancpain GT World Challenge Asia, racing cars similar in design to premium cars sold on the market compete around Asia. In 2018, BMW Team Studie was crowned the series champion. This year, BMW Team Studie competes in this exciting race with the brand logos of Panasonic and LUMIX on its car's side.
Compelling racing scenes taken with LUMIX cameras will be posted on BMW Team Studie's official website as official digital content, and also be used for promoting LUMIX. LUMIX, which beautifully preserves both pictures and videos, will reproduce the excitement of the race in high resolution.
At one of the racing venues, a professional photographer will give camera lessons using a LUMIX. In addition, at an event hosted by BMW Team Studie, LUMIX cameras will be on display, offering opportunities to experience their focusing speed, mobility, and super telephoto lenses.
Panasonic hopes you enjoy the new world collaboratively created by LUMIX, which continues to pursue high end shift, and premium-brand BMW Team Studie.
Schedule of Blancpain GT World Challenge Asia cosponsored by Panasonic
- June 22 and 23, 2019; Suzuka Circuit (Japan)
- July 6 and 7, 2019; Fuji Speedway (Japan)
- August 3 and 4, 2019; Korea International Circuit (South Korea)
- September 27 and 28, 2019; Shanghai International Circuit (China)
# # #
- We would like to note that Panasonic Newsroom is not a place to address personal Customer Service issues. Even though this is not the forum, Panasonic is always eager to resolve your concerns. Our local customer services contacts can be found at Global Support or you can see our list of Social Media Accounts to find the right channel for your queries and concerns.