No. 1 - IFA press conference live
At the IFA press conference, we delivered ideas on products and solutions for "A Better Life, A Better World." In light of Panasonic 100th Anniversary this year, we look forward to the next century of innovations.
Posted on Aug 29, 2018
- Blog https://news.panasonic.com/global/presskits/ifa2018
- Video https://youtu.be/GdIuf7R2rEI
No. 2 - Specialist solutions for mini- and high-speed cameras
Antelope Camera Systems is an equipment manufacturer for broadcast and feature film technology, specialising in mini cameras and highspeed solutions. At IBC 2017, Panasonic Broadcast & ProAV and Antelope announced a European distribution contract for Antelope's next generation micro-cameras.
Posted on Aug 28, 2018
- Blog https://business.panasonic.co.uk/professional-camera/system-product-collaborations/antelope
- Video https://youtu.be/A4JROIGXdBs
No. 3 - AV technology is the story at Media City Bergen
Watch how the use of Panasonic's AV technology created a modern, functional office space and at the same time benefiting "Media City Bergen".
Posted on Aug 24, 2018
- Video https://youtu.be/MvHvFtuTny8
No. 4 - Stories with GH5 by Photojounalist Berehulak
Photojounalist Berehulak, a two-time Pulitzer Prize winner, captured fascinating moments with Panasonic's LUMIX GH5. Experience his journey and stunning shots in the video.
Posted on Aug 21, 2018
- Video https://youtu.be/-IB5RYAla9Q
For more information on LUMIX, please visit: https://www.panasonic.com/global/consumer/lumix/gh5/100th.html
No. 5 - Powered Wear "ATOUN MODEL Y"
ATOUN INC. introduces the Powered Wear "ATOUN MODEL Y", a wearable robot designed to reduce work-induced burdens and improve work efficiency, to one of the recycling centers of Hamada Kagaku.
Posted on Aug 10, 2018
- Blog https://news.panasonic.com/global/topics/2018/60182.html
- Video https://youtu.be/yg1U4WwYIrQ
For more information on Powered Wear "ATOUN MODEL Y", please visit: http://atoun.co.jp/products/atoun-model-y
# # #
- We would like to note that Panasonic Newsroom is not a place to address personal Customer Service issues. Even though this is not the forum, Panasonic is always eager to resolve your concerns. Our local customer services contacts can be found at Global Support or you can see our list of Social Media Accounts to find the right channel for your queries and concerns.