No1 - 2018 Kitchen and Bath China
Panasonic made its debut at the 2018 Kitchen and Bath China, under the theme of "a beautiful day", where we provided visitors a chance to experience the future of smart kitchen and bath products.
Posted on Jun 6, 2018
- Blog https://news.panasonic.com/global/topics/2018/58441.html
- Video https://youtu.be/4ySc4Zhosrk
No2 - Real Time Tracking & Projection Mapping
The high-speed Real Time Tracking & Projection Mapping system will enable high-resolution images to be mapped onto fast-moving objects, with masking and trimming applied over video and fed to our SOLID SHINE laser projectors in real time.
Posted on Jun 12, 2018
- Blog https://panasonic.net/cns/projector/
- Video https://youtu.be/XkXrLZmnQ_M
No3 - ATOUN "Powered Wear"
ATOUN Inc. incorporated a walking assist technology developed by Panasonic to create "HIMCO" - a powered wear that will allow elderly with impaired mobility to walk around effortlessly, even rehabilitating their ability to walk.
Posted on Jun 6, 2018
- Blog https://news.panasonic.com/global/topics/2018/58346.html
No4 - Panasonic Education Technology Ahead of its Class
At Panasonic USA, we're creating a better learning experience for students. We've introduced products such as interactive displays, projectors, and audio systems to create a dynamic learning environment that engages students and increases comprehension.
Posted on Jun 18, 2018
- Video https://youtu.be/wPLBjogmHEs
No5 - Bike Sharing
As part of efforts to expand bike sharing in Tokyo, Panasonic joined hands in the spring of 2016 with NTT Docomo and Docomo Bike Share to launch "Bike Share" and "Battery Share" verification tests. Read on to find out more about their progress after 2 years.
Posted on Jun 20, 2018
- Blog https://news.panasonic.com/global/stories/2018/58762.html
# # #
- We would like to note that Panasonic Newsroom is not a place to address personal Customer Service issues. Even though this is not the forum, Panasonic is always eager to resolve your concerns. Our local customer services contacts can be found at Global Support or you can see our list of Social Media Accounts to find the right channel for your queries and concerns.