No. 1 - Panasonic projectors bring Game of Thrones premiere party to life.
The Game of Thrones season 7 premiere party was held at the Frank Gehry-designed Walt Disney Concert Hall, which had Game of Thrones-themed projection "painted" onto the façade by projection designer Bart Kresa using Panasonic projectors and with engineering support from WorldStage.
Posted on Sep 13, 2018
- Website https://panasonic.net/cns/projector/casestudies/events008/
- Video https://youtu.be/eMJJnWdGKUM
No. 2 - Electronic ticketing to be launched
Panasonic Corporation and PIA Corporation have launched efforts to enhance the user experience for sports, entertainment, etc., by means of electronic ticketing for a wide variety of services at stadiums and arenas.
Posted on Sep 14, 2018
- Newsroom article https://news.panasonic.com/global/topics/2018/61198.html
- Videos https://channel.panasonic.com/contents/24379/, https://youtu.be/2FVDcP1mpOA
No. 3 - Stunning footage taken using the smallest 4K Ultra HD camera
Recording reptiles at the Hounslow Urban Farm with the GP-UH532 4K micro camera system in London, UK. Discover the superb imaging abilities of the GP-UH532, allowing natural filmmaking in narrow and tight environments. The 4K Ultra HD camera head incorporates a resolution of up to 1,600 TV lines and is the smallest on the market. Thanks to the small size of the camera head and the different camera cable lengths, the GP-UH532 camera system enables easy implementation in a variety of applications.
Posted on Sep 7, 2018
- Website https://business.panasonic.co.uk/professional-camera/micro-cameras/panasonic-3mos-4k-ultra-hd-camera
- Video https://youtu.be/ah1LjrI8cjE
No. 4 - Panasonic Prime Smash!
Panasonic Corporation gave the iPad app "Panasonic Prime Smash!" a complete makeover. The new release includes the iOS 11 compatible iPhone app as well. "Panasonic Prime Smash!" is a game app that teaches children about the atom of numbers, or prime numbers in a fun, enjoyable way.
Posted on Sep 25, 2018
- Website https://www.panasonic.com/global/corporate/profile/apps/primesmash.html
- Newsroom article https://news.panasonic.com/global/topics/2018/61197.html
- Video https://youtu.be/vQxqxaAcnOo
No. 5 - LUMIX was a headline sponsor of the Raindance Film Festival.
LUMIX was a headline sponsor of the Raindance Film Festival. Celebrating and promoting independent filmmaking in the UK and around the world, a number of LUMIX activities took place during the course of Raindance.
Posted on Sep 5, 2018
- Website https://www.panasonic.com/uk/consumer/cameras-camcorders/lumix-g-compact-system-cameras-learn/article/Raindance.html
- Video https://youtu.be/xaCetAfXB2Q
# # #
- We would like to note that Panasonic Newsroom is not a place to address personal Customer Service issues. Even though this is not the forum, Panasonic is always eager to resolve your concerns. Our local customer services contacts can be found at Global Support or you can see our list of Social Media Accounts to find the right channel for your queries and concerns.