No1 - Panasonic Aspirational Lifestyle House
The Aspirational Lifestyle House, run by Panasonic Corporation of China and opened in Hangzhou Panasonic Industrial Park, invites you to share the joy of the ideal life.
Posted on May 14, 2018
- Blog https://news.panasonic.com/global/topics/2018/57191.html
- Video https://youtu.be/jPCr3OiGQVM
No2 - ARBS Expo 2018
Air Conditioning, Refrigeration and Building Services Expo 2018 saw the debut of Panasonic's pioneering new air conditioning products and technologies, cementing our position as a trusted brand in residential and commercial markets.
Posted on May 31, 2018
- Video https://youtu.be/NaJiFqZvCHE
No3 - Laser Projectors at the Calvary Chapel Melbourne
Find out how a church saved over $85,000 when it switched its old projector system to Panasonic's PT-RZ12K Solid Shine(TM) laser projectors and brought its worship services to life with seamlessly edge-blended images.
Posted on May 18, 2018
- Blog https://na.panasonic.com/us/case-study/calvary-chapel-melbourne
- Video https://youtu.be/wh6QxifUQkY
No4 - Deep Learning Facial Recognition Software
The new Panasonic Security face recognition software can identify faces that are difficult to recognise with conventional technologies, including faces partially hidden by sunglasses.
Posted on May 10, 2018
- Video https://youtu.be/ygdgIS8HpgA
No5 - New Series of 360 Degree Cameras
Panasonic has recently announced the launch of two new series of 360 degree cameras, promising the delivery of sharp imaging and high sensitivity. Engineered to capture evidence under challenging conditions.
Posted on May 15, 2018
- Blog http://bit.ly/2IGtnpi
# # #
- We would like to note that Panasonic Newsroom is not a place to address personal Customer Service issues. Even though this is not the forum, Panasonic is always eager to resolve your concerns. Our local customer services contacts can be found at Global Support or you can see our list of Social Media Accounts to find the right channel for your queries and concerns.