Here are our top 5 most engaged posts from May 2019.
To meet demands of India's growing mobility market, we worked with electric vehicle service providers Smart E and qQuick to launch Nymbus. Learn how the first smart EV charging platform delivers an integrated onestop solution.
Posted on May 17, 2019
- Blog Post: https://news.panasonic.com/global/topics/2019/68524.html
- Panasonic India website: https://www.panasonic.com/in/
We're taking smart factory solutions to the next level in India! Find out what we're doing to establish India as a global #innovation hub and how we will create a strong ecosystem of component and automated manufacturing.
Posted on May 8, 2019
- Blog Post: https://news.panasonic.com/global/topics/2019/67894.html
- Related Website: Panasonic Smart Factory Solutions: https://www.panasonic.com/jp/company/psfs/en.html
- Related Website: Factory Automation, Welding Machines: https://industrial.panasonic.com/ww/products/fa-welding
We're partnering with All Nippon Airways (ANA) to test next-generation self-driving electric wheelchairs! Learn how these solutions will increase mobility and accessibility options at Tokyo Narita International Airport, helping travelers reach flights on time.
Posted on May 17, 2019
- Blog Post: https://news.panasonic.com/global/topics/2019/68529.html
- Test-Drive of Robotic Mobility at Narita Airport (Full): https://youtu.be/ns_6zyhSizM
- Related Blog - Luggage free travel in Japan: https://news.panasonic.com/global/stories/2018/58220.html
We launched a comprehensive showroom for residential materials, showcasing seven variations of kitchens in Bangalore, India to enhance proposal for our comfortable living space primarily to interior designers and developers.
Posted on May 20, 2019
- Blog Post: https://news.panasonic.com/global/press/data/2019/05/en190520-5/en190520-5.html
- Related Website: Panasonic Life Solutions Housing Equipment Devices: https://panasonic.net/lifesolutions/housing/
Panasonic and Toyota establish a joint venture related to town development business, aiming to create new values for the entire town with lifestyle updates and mobility service initiatives spearheaded respectively by Panasonic and Toyota.
Posted on May 9, 2019
- Blog Post: https://news.panasonic.com/global/press/data/2019/05/en190509-2/en190509-2.html
# # #
Copy and paste this code.x