Sep 07, 2012
Annual Report 2012 - Now Available
Panasonic's Annual Report 2012, for the year ended March 31, 2012, has been published at the end of August. The report contains wide-ranging information including details of the Company's business strategies and financial position that assist mainly individual and institutional investors in making investment decisions.
- New segment results reporting
With the shift to a new structure from January 2012, the Company has presented information regarding new segments.
- An explanation of the Panasonic Group's direction and ideal image going forward Details are presented to provide a deeper understanding of the Group's future management direction with an interview with Kazuhiro Tsuga, appointed president of Panasonic Corporation in June 2012, and messages from the presidents of the business domain companies and the director of the marketing sector under the new structure.
- Financial Highlights (PDF:84KB)
Graphs of major financial indicators and trends over the past five years
Details of activities that spearhead the Company's business development endeavors including the Company's efforts to cultivate emerging markets
- To Our Stakeholders
Reports by top management on the Group's new structure and organization
- Performance Summary (PDF:142KB)
Reports on operating results in fiscal 2012, efforts to promote business and organizational restructuring, the shift to a new structure, and an outlook for fiscal 2013
- Interview with the New President
An explanation of the Group's ideal image going forward by Kazuhiro Tsuga, who was appointed as President at the Company's Ordinary General Meeting of Shareholders held in June 2012
- Messages from Senior Executive
Messages from the presidents of the nine business domain companies and the director of the marketing sector, covering three business fields
- Others (Segment Information, R&D, Design Development, Intellectual Property, Environmental Activities, Corporate Governance, Financial and Corporate Data)
- DATA BOOK 2012 (Excel:188KB)
Major financial and other data presented in chronological order.
The content in this website is accurate at the time of publication but may be subject to change without notice.
Please note therefore that these documents may not always contain the most up-to-date information.
Please note that German, French and Chinese versions are machine translations, so the quality and accuracy may vary.
Products & Solutions