Panasonic Wins 11 Awards - the Greatest Number of Awards for the Seventh Year in a Row - at the 11th Kids Design Awards
Osaka, Japan - The 11th Kids Design Award (organized by the NPO Kids Design Association, with support from the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry, the Consumer Affairs Agency, and the Cabinet Office) was announced on August 21, 2017. Panasonic snapped up 11 awards, the highest number in FY2017, making it the top award winner for the seventh year in a row. The Kids Design Awards accepts entries for products, buildings or spaces, and services that enhance child-rearing environments and promote child safety and emotional development. Panasonic has left quite an impressive track record each year from its first participation in 2007 up to the 11th competition this fiscal year. Panasonic's entries have been highly acclaimed, winning top awards such as the gold award (the Minister of Economy, Trade and Industry's award), category awards, the head of the judging committee's special award, and the Kids Design Association chairperson's award.
Panasonic's awards this year are shown below.
Designs that contribute to the safety and security of children
- Communication Camera
- Video Intercom
- Split Type Air Conditioner
- New Whole-house Air Conditioning and Ventilation Systems, "Air LOHAS"
- Kids Design Book
Designs for comfortably raising children
- Hand Blender
- Dehumidifier (F-YHPX200)
- Electric Toothbrush
- Movable Storage Partition
- Robot Vacuum Cleaner
Designs that develop the creativity and shape the future of children
- Smart Home Energy Management System
About the Kids Design Awards
Initiated by the NPO Kids Design Association in 2007, the Kids Design Awards honor excellent works for achieving and disseminating the concept of "designs that contribute to the safety and security of children," "designs that develop the creativity and shape the future of children," and "designs for comfortably raising children."
- We would like to note that Panasonic Newsroom is not a place to address personal Customer Service issues. Even though this is not the forum, Panasonic is always eager to resolve your concerns. Our local customer services contacts can be found at Global Support or you can see our list of Social Media Accounts to find the right channel for your queries and concerns.