Panasonic Aims to Support Cambodia's Economic Development through Showcase at Solutions Expo
Phnom Penh, Cambodia - Panasonic Solutions Expo opened on 15 January, 2015 at the Sofitel Hotel; the first big scale, centralised showcase of the company's full suite of technology, business-to-consumer (B2C) products and business-to-business (B2B) solutions for the Cambodia market. The Expo spans across six experiential booths - Corporate Branding, Residential, Energy Solutions, Hotel, Education and Store - to bring about 'A Better Life, A Better World' for consumers and business partners.
- Corporate Branding Zone walks visitors through Panasonic's milestones in the last 50 years
- Residential Zone consists of "Made in Japan" products demonstrating Japan's high quality and advanced technology
- Energy Solutions Zone highlights solutions for those living in areas with limited electrical infrastructure
- Hotel Zone integrates communications and security solutions which aim to enhance hotel visitors' experience
- Education Zone exhibits interactive and collaborative technology to make learning fun Store Zone showcases Panasonic's cold chain solutions
"Cambodia's real economic growth has steadily increased by an average of 7% annually for the last seven years. This is a positive indication of its future development potential. As the country continues to progress, I am confident Panasonic's innovative technologies, high-quality products and integrated solutions can support this growth effectively. As one of our four strategic markets in the Asia Pacific region, I foresee the market as a significant contributor to our global sales target of 10 trillion Japanese Yen by 2018, the company's 100th anniversary," said Junichiro Kitagawa, Managing Director, Panasonic Asia Pacific.
New Integrated Panasonic Showrooms and Service Centres
As part of the company's business strategy to increase customer touch points, Panasonic will open an integrated showroom and service centre in Phnom Penh by May 2015. The facility will showcase Panasonic's full B2C and B2B offerings and provide after-sales support services. Panasonic Cooking and Panasonic Beauty corners enable customers to experience the products first-hand. The dedicated service centre in Siem Reap, also scheduled to be open by May 2015, will provide similar support and repair services.
Hidehiko Kondo, Chief Representative, Panasonic Asia Pacific Cambodia Office, commented, "We will realise 'A Better Life, A Better World' for our Cambodian customers through a combination of B2C products, B2B solutions as well as CSR activities. Ultimately, not only does Panasonic seek to tailor products to fulfil local requirements, but also replicate successful global projects here in Cambodia."
- Panasonic Solutions Expo Cambodia Photo Album
- Panasonic Donates Solar Lanterns to Cambodia
- Panasonic Opens First Customer Care Centre in Cambodia