After years of effort in line with our Environment Vision 2050, the Panasonic Eco Technology Center is now officially the first factory to operate fully on renewable electricity and aims to become a zero CO2 emission factory by substituting fossil fuels.
Posted on Dec 6, 2018
- Newsroom article: https://news.panasonic.com/global/topics/2018/63513.html
- Panasonic Environment Vision 2050
- Panasonic Eco Technology Center Co., Ltd.
- Sustainability Initiatives
- Panasonic "Annual Report 2018" and CSR/Environmental Report Published (Aug 31, 2018)
- [Press Release] Panasonic Announces Environment Vision toward 2050 (Jun 5, 2017)
We are honored to have received the "Best of the Best Award" at the Japan Branding Awards 2018. We will continue to create "A Better Life, A Better World" by contributing to social development and to the happiness of people around the world.
Posted on Dec 10, 2018
- Newsroom article: https://news.panasonic.com/global/topics/2018/63851.html
- Business Brands | Panasonic
- Panasonic North America Wins Gold at the 2017 ITSMA Marketing Excellence Awards (Nov 13, 2017)
- Panasonic Ranks in Top 10 Best Regarded Companies of The Forbes Global 2000 List (Oct 30, 2017)
We are future-proofing payment technology by partnering with Trial Company, Inc. to develop the first radio frequency identification (RFID)-based walk-through automatic checkout, quickly scanning products and shortening the payment process.
Posted on Dec 13, 2018
- Blog: https://www.ruggedmobilityforbusiness.com/2018/11/how-to-future-proof-your-payment-technology/
Read more on rugged mobility: https://www.ruggedmobilityforbusiness.com/
Four companies, including Panasonic, Hitachi, Infosys and PASONA agreed to form a new company to combine their strengths and expertise to further strengthen the procurement function of indirect materials.
Posted on Dec 14, 2018
- Newsroom article to download the press release: https://news.panasonic.com/global/press/data/2018/12/en181214-2/en181214-2.html
Panasonic's outreach efforts have been in line with the founder Konosuke Matsushita's basic business principles, namely contribution to society. The example of Panasonic's efforts to give back to the community in Newmark, New Jersey shows that making a difference will continue to be synonymous with the name Panasonic.
# # #
Copy and paste this code.x