Offering new lifestyles toward the next 100 years - How can Panasonic transform itself from a CE company? President Kazuhiro Tsuga shares the solution in his keynote speech at the Cross-Value Innovation Forum in Tokyo.
Posted on Oct 30, 2018
- Website https://www.panasonic.com/global/100th/forum.html
- Newsroom article https://news.panasonic.com/global/stories/2018/62640.html
- Photo album https://photos.app.goo.gl/x9mbjYo3WVwDLxtT7
- Video https://youtu.be/zRdB7o5xxJ8
From Panasonic's future vision of A Better Life, A Better World to the latest business creation ideas, fresh ideas and innovation are brought together to overcome new challenges in the next 100 years. Stay tuned for more updates on featured lectures and sessions by global leaders and industry experts at the Cross-Value Innovation Forum.
Panasonic is delighted to have its brand ambassador Siya Kolisi serve as captain of Team Panasonic, who sponsored the Tokai University Solar Car Team in the 2018 Sasol Solar Car Race across South Africa.
Posted on Oct 11, 2018
- Newsroom article https://news.panasonic.com/global/topics/2018/61832.html
- Video https://youtu.be/cST4fEGlP9E
Witness how Panasonic USA's cutting-edge visual solutions enhance the education experience for students at New Jersey Institute of Technology. Now with its new video wall and display technology, NJIT upends traditional teaching styles in its classrooms.
Posted on Oct 09, 2018
- Website https://na.panasonic.com/us/case-study/new-jersey-institute-technology
- Video https://youtu.be/xwqJRvL4GiI
Panasonic Facial Recognition System "FacePRO" is high-precision facial recognition software that features a core engine with top-tier face recognition performance. It enables recognition in situations that are difficult with conventional face recognition technology, such as when the face is tilted up to 45 degrees to the left or right or 30 degrees up or down, or when the face is partially hidden due to sunglasses, etc.
# # #
Copy and paste this code.x