The event welcomed DIY girls as performers who used one of Panasonic's electric tools, "Stick Impact Driver," to demonstrate the tool's robustness by placing nails into a sign approximately 1.8m high and 7.2m wide. Nearly 1,000 visitors also had a go at the Impact Driver and experience how fun DIY can be, and how easy to use Panasonic's electronic tools are.
Nail art details
[Tools used] 2 x Panasonic Stick Impact Drivers (EZ7521)
[Nails used] 18,780 nails
[Participants] 988 (675 DIY girls, 313 DIY boys)
[Duration] March 29 (Tue) to 31 (Thurs), 2016 - Completed by 14:00 in local time
Reference: Summary of the "Girls, Impact the World!" event
- Period: March 29 (Tue) to 31 (Thurs), 2016 11:00 - 17:00
- Venue: Namba Parks 2F Canyon Court (2-10-70 Namba-naka, Naniwa-ku, Osaka City, Japan)
- Pre-registration not necessary.
- No participation fee required.
- Media Contacts:
- Panasonic Corporation
- Global Communications Department
- Media Promotion Office