Crystal clear, beautiful images were projected onto the gigantic building synchronized to light, fun music. Panasonic supported this event with a total of twenty-four 20,000-lumen projectors. Please take a look at the exciting, fun-filled ambience in the host city, Sochi.
Featuring synchronized music and images
The Iceberg Skating Palace was the venue for figure skating and short track competitions during Sochi 2014. As the name indicates, the building was built to resemble an iceberg floating in the ocean. This event projected vivid, beautiful images onto the walls of this very iconic building. Like Panasonic, Coca-Cola, who sponsored this event, has supported the Olympic Movement as an Official Worldwide Olympic Partner for over 25 years. Please take a look at the event brought to life by the collaboration of 2 Olympic partners.
- Also available to watch on Channel Panasonic: http://ch.panasonic.net/contents/12243/
- Dusk falls upon the Iceberg Skating Palace
- 24 projectors were used to fill the wall with beautiful images
- The music becomes more up beat when huge speakers appear on the wall
- Some people began dancing to the music