*Date in this page is local time.
Panasonic LIVE @ CES 2017
* Videos has English and Japanese subtitles.
- Click to download full press kit in high-resolution [zip:47.5MB] | low-resolution [zip:6.0MB]
- Panasonic and IBM Join Forces to Develop Cognitive Personal Concierge Solutions with Watson(Jan 5, 2017)
- Panasonic Booth Overview at CES 2017 (Jan 4, 2017)
- Panasonic Demonstrates Desktop "Companion" Robot at CES 2017 (Jan 4, 2017)
- First Ever Ribbon of Moving Light Sign to Welcome People to Denver (Jan 4, 2017)
- Panasonic LUMIX GH5 DSLM Camera Featuring the World's First 4K 60p/50p and 4K 30p 4:2:2 10- bit Video Recording Function (Jan 4, 2017)
- The Renewal of LUMIX G Lenses Offer Higher Performance and Image Quality (Jan 4, 2017)
- Panasonic introduces the new LUMIX FZ80, perfect for the outdoor enthusiast to capture amazing moments near and far (Jan 4, 2017)
- Technics Launches Grand Class SB-G90: The Floor-standing Speaker with Clarity in Sound Imaging and Fullness in Spatial Expression (Jan 4, 2017)
- Technics launches Grand Class SL-1200GR: Leading-edge Technologies Deliver Rich, Robust, Analogue Music in a New Standard Direct-Drive Turntable System (Jan 4, 2017)
- Technics Launches Grand Class SU-G700: The Definitive Integrated Amplifier Fully Conveying the Energy-of-the-Moment Music (Jan 4, 2017)
- Panasonic Countertop Induction Oven Selected as CES 2017 Innovation Award Honoree Demonstrations throughout the CES Show in the Panasonic (Jan 4, 2017)
- Panasonic Forms Strategic Alliance with Walt Disney World Resort, Disneyland Resort (Jan 4, 2017)
- New Panasonic HD Home Monitoring Camera (Jan 4, 2017)
- Panasonic Unveils the LUMIX GX850: A Sleek and Stylish Camera with Advanced Selfie and Panorama Shoot Function Technology (Jan 4, 2017)
- Panasonic Automotive and IBM Partner to Develop Cognitive Vehicle Infotainment System with Watson (Jan 4, 2017)
- Panasonic Automotive Partners with Technology and Automotive Giants to Transform In-Vehicle User Experience (Jan 4, 2017)
- Panasonic Automotive and Qualcomm Announce Next-Generation In-Vehicle Infotainment Concept System Powered by Android (Jan 4, 2017)
- The New Standard Zoom Lens for High Image Quality LEICA DG VARIO-ELMARIT 12-60mm / F2.8-4.0 ASPH. / POWER O.I.S. (H-ES12060) Covering 24mm Wide Angle to 120mm* *35mm camera equivalent (Jan 4, 2017)
- Chrysler Portal Concept Connects with Occupants and Their World (Jan 4, 2017)
- Go Inside the Innovations at CES 2017 with Future Retail, Smart City and Auto Tech Influencers Live on the Show Floor (Dec 19, 2016)
- MEDIA ALERT: Panasonic at CES 2017 (Dec 16, 2017)
Videos / B-rolls
- Media Contacts:
- Panasonic Corporation
- Global Communications Department
- Media Promotion Office
- * When submitting your inquiries, please also provide your name, name of media, and country of residence.
- We would like to note that Panasonic Newsroom is not a place to address personal Customer Service issues. Even though this is not the forum, Panasonic is always eager to resolve your concerns. Our local customer services contacts can be found at http://www.panasonic.com/global/support.html or you can see our list of Social Media Accounts to find the right channel for your queries and concerns here http://news.panasonic.com/global/socialmedia/.