Main Contents begins from here.
- May 30Panasonic Embarks on Marketing Initiative for London 2012 Olympic Games
- May 30Panasonic to Deliver Largest-ever Audio-visual Equipment Supply to London 2012 Olympic Games
- May 17Panasonic Demonstrates that the Air Purifying Technology using Electrostatic Atomized Water Particles Can Keep a Dog's Skin and Hair Healthy
- May 15Panasonic to Release 65-inch Interactive Plasma Display
- May 11Panasonic Announces Annual Business Policy
- May 11Panasonic Announces that it Makes Firepro Systems Private Limited (India) its Sub-subsidiary through Share Acquisition
- May 11Panasonic Announces Continuation of Policy toward Large-scale Purchases of Company's Shares [ESV plan]
- May 11Fiscal 2012 financial results
- May 9Panasonic Verifies the Deodorizing Effects of Air Purifiers with 'nanoe' Electrostatic Atomized Water Particles on Pet Odors
*The content in the following news releases is accurate at the time of publication but may be subject to change without notice. Please note therefore that these documents may not always contain the most up-to-date information.
Banner area begins from here.