Main Contents begins from here.
News & Events
Dec 19, 2008
Panasonic Issues Straight Bonds
Osaka, Japan, December 19, 2008 - Panasonic Corporation (Panasonic [NYSE symbol: PC]) announced that its Board of Directors today resolved to issue straight bonds. Panasonic will offer the bonds in order to secure financial requirement for expanding its business.
An outline of the issuance of bonds is as follows:
- Type of Securities: Unsecured Straight Bonds
- Amount: Up to 400,000,000,000 yen (The issuance may be made more than once.)
- Period of Issuance: After January 2009
- Offering Method: Public Offering in Japan (planned)
- Purpose of Funding: Capital expenditures, purchases of investment securities including M&A and working capital
Details of the issuance of bonds, including the total amount of bonds, offering price, interest rate, maturity and date of issue, will be determined in the later stage.
|Note:||The securities referred to above have not been and will not be registered under the U.S. Securities Act of 1933 and may not be offered or sold in the United States absent registration or an applicable exemption from registration requirement.|
- Akira Kadota (Japan)
- International PR
- (Tel: +81-3-3578-1237)
- Panasonic News Bureau (Japan)
- (Tel: +81-3-3542-6205)
- Jim Reilly (U.S.)
- (Tel: +1-201-392-6067)
- Anne Guennewig (Europe)
- (Tel: +49-611-235-457)
- Kazuo Sasaki (Japan)
- Investor Relations
- (Tel: +81-6-6908-1121)
- Yoichi Nagata (U.S.)
- Panasonic Finance (America), Inc.
- (Tel: +1-212-698-1362)
- Hiroko Carvell (Europe)
- Panasonic Finance (Europe) plc
- (Tel: +44-20-7562-4400)
Banner area begins from here.
Panasonic News Portal
Sub Menu begins from here.