Gurgaon, India - Panasonic India Pvt. Ltd. has developed "Arbo," a software for Android phones that brings to life simple smartphone operation utilizing AI and a new user interface. This software will be available on the "ELUGA RAY MAX" series smartphones that will hit the market on April 5, 2017 (Wed), and will also become available on the "ELUGA PULSE X" designed for the Middle East and African markets.
Panasonic India entered India's smartphone market in 2013. Since then, drawing on the strengths cultivated over the years through its home appliances business, Panasonic has introduced a wide range of products that offer superior usability. New smartphone functions are developed every day and will continue to evolve, however, users only use a specific group of functions day-to-day. Panasonic India developed the new software, "Arbo," with easy (single-hand), quick (up to 3 actions) operation as the concept.
More specifically, using AI, the software will analyze user's behavior based on time and location. Then, according to the time or location, it will automatically display and make suggestions on screen such as
- Frequently contacted phone numbers and SNS users
- Wi-Fi, volume, etc. settings
- Connection with IoT devices (Bluetooth(R) devices, etc.)
Panasonic India will continue to update this software, to expand the scope of automatic displays and suggestions, to further evolve the user interface, and to enhance usability. Moreover, by combining India's prowess in "software development" and Panasonic's strengths in "product design," Panasonic India will continue to introduce products and services that offer new value to customers.
- Media Contacts:
- Panasonic Corporation
- Global Communications Department
- Media Promotion Office
- * When submitting your inquiries, please also provide your name, name of media, and country of residence.
- We would like to note that Panasonic Newsroom is not a place to address personal Customer Service issues. Even though this is not the forum, Panasonic is always eager to resolve your concerns. Our local customer services contacts can be found at Global Support http://www.panasonic.com/global/support.html or you can see our list of Social Media Accounts to find the right channel for your queries and concerns here http://news.panasonic.com/global/socialmedia/.