Panasonic will receive a total of 19 iF product design awards at the 2014 event hosted by iF International Forum Design in Hannover. A fully automatic espresso machine, a LED light fixture, a liquid crystal TV, a digital single lens mirrorless camera and a solar LED lantern are among the winning products.
This year, 4615 products were entered from 55 countries and they were assessed by 49 jurors on the basis of clear criteria. Panasonic's designs were highly regarded. Winning products will be presented at the iF design exhibition in Hamburg from March 2014.
19 awarded products
- Automatic Espresso Machine, NC-ZA1 (UK)
- Sonic Vibration Rechargeable Toothbrush, EW-DL82 (Germany)
- LED lighting fixture, Light Guide Plate (Japan)
- LED office lighting, SmartArch LED pendant, FYY56020～FYY56027 (Japan)
- Outdoor lighting, SmartArch Foot-stand and Low-pole lighting Cylinder 135 type
- Bathroom Ventilator, FV-47UD1C (China)
- HD Liquid Crystal Television, WT60 Series (US)
- Home Theater Audio System, SC-HTB170 (Germany)
- Wireless speaker, SC-NA10 (UK)
- Digital Single Lens Mirrorless Camera, DMC-GH3 (UK)
- Digital Single Lens Mirrorless Camera, DMC-GX7 (UK)
- Digital Single Lens Mirrorless Camera, DMC-GM1K (UK)
- Digital Compact Camera, DMC-LF1 (UK)
- Cordless telephone, KX-PRW120
- Cordless telephone, KX-PRS120
- Personal Computer, CF-AX3
- Security Network Camera, WV-SW598 (Japan)
- Rapid Charger for AA and AAA, BQ-CC11 (Japan)
- Solar Lantern, BG-BL03
[About iF product design award]
iF design award is one of the most prominent and authorative international awards in europe - the cradle of industrial design.
The award hosted by Internationa Forum Design (Hannover) was established in 1953 with the aim of promoting industrial design and consists of product design, communication design and packaging awards. Every year, outstanding designs are selected by leading indepenent and corporate designers.