The Pearl of the Orient, the name that Penang, Malaysia is often referred to for its beautiful cityscape is the latest location housing Panasonic's business solutions. With a fascinating fusion of the East and the West, Penang is said to embrace the modernity while retaining its old world charms. And snuggling amongst this distinctive city, Starbucks Coffee Malaysia also embraces a new concept introducing the drive-thru concept as well as incorporating green eco solutions in partnership with Panasonic to further enrich the Starbucks coffee experience for every one of its customers.
View the report video by our Panasonic News Portal reporter Cathy on how Panasonic helps Starbucks Malaysia with incorporate energy saving and eco-friendly solutions into its store in Penang.
- Panasonic News Portal Reporter, Cathy reports from Penang, Malaysia
Panasonic Solutions Incorporated into the Penang Starbucks Store
- Inside the store, multi-split inverter air conditioners allows the client to control the air conditioners separately without running always on full capacity
- Ceiling fans and auto fans keep customers wanting to sit outside cool despite the hot tropical weather in Penang
- LED downlights provide the ambiance and illumination within the store
- Halogen-type LED lighting in waterproof casing to provide essential lighting for customers wanting to sit outside
Starbucks Malaysia Tanjong Tokong D/T StoreAddress: 4-G, Jalan Pantai Molek
Penang, MY-06 10470
Website: Starbucks Malaysia
Featured Panasonic Solutions: 5kWp HIT solar modules, Inverter Air Conditioners, One Core High Power LED Downlights, Halogen-type LED and LED bulbs, Ceiling Fans, Auto-fans, Ventilation Fans
Panasonic's Solutions for STARBUCKS COFFEE in Penang, Malaysia Video Report
Through promoting Panasonic's range of energy and indoor air quality solutions, the collaboration with Starbucks Malaysia has proved as a successful case study in offering comprehensive solutions focused on the eco-friendly concept. Panasonic hopes to continue to offer its solutions to various businesses so stay tuned for our reports!