Panasonic Corporation was selected again for the FTSE4Good Index Series, one of the world's leading socially responsible investment (SRI) index series. The series was begun by the London-based FTSE Group in 2001, and Panasonic has been included every year since the series was launched.
- Members of CSR Office at Panasonic
The FTSE4Good Indexes consist of companies that meet international standards in the environment, human rights, supply chain labor standards, countering bribery, and other criteria, and were selected from a survey of about 2,400 of the world's top publicly traded companies.
Panasonic has been recognized particularly for its initiatives in environmental management, climate change, recycling, and other areas.
Panasonic continues to contribute to the creation of a sustainable society through an open dialog with society based on its founding management philosophy of the company as a "public entity of society."
For more information about Panasonic's CSR activities, please visit:
(Also see) FTSE website
- Panasonic Awarded SAM Gold Class Distinction in Sustainability for Fourth Consecutive Year (Feb 14, 2012)
- Panasonic Ranked 10th in BEST GLOBAL GREEN BRANDS 2011 RANKING (Jul 28, 2011)
- Prestigious CSR Awards and Recognition for Panasonic (Apr 28, 2011)
- CSR Category News & Stories on Panasonic News Portal