- China National Convention Center in Beijing
Panasonic is currently showcasing unique energy solutions and services for entire homes, stores, buildings, and town at the China-Japan Green Expo 2011 in the China National Convention Center in Beijing. Held from June 1 to 3, 2011, the China-Japan Green Expo 2011 is an environmental exhibition organized jointly by Japan-China Green Expo Management, a non-profit organization established by Nippon Keidanren (Japan Federation of Economic Organizations), and the China Council for the Promotion of International Trade (CCPIT). With environmental problems in China growing ever more severe, Panasonic is looking at ways to contribute to alleviate this problem while also increasing its brand image as a No. 1 Green Innovation Company in the Electronics Industry.
See the exclusive YouTube news flash straight from Beijing.
- Channel Panasonic's Detailed Video will be Available Shortly
The Three Zones of Panasonic's Booth at the China-Japan Green Expo 2011
Corporate Message Zone
- Attendant Explains Panasonic's Corporate Vision
- Environmental Initiatives in China Zone
- Explanation of Panasonic's Eco Activities in China
- Energy Solutions Zone
- Entire Solutions in a Convenient Store Setting
On June 1, the opening day of the exhibition, Panasonic's Machiko Miyai, Executive Officer of the Corporate Environmental Affairs Division gave a presentation as part of a specialist seminar held in conjunction with the event. There she introduced Panasonic's basic policy for environmental sustainability management including its anniversary vision, the Green Plan 2018 that serves as its underlying action plan, as well as environmental sustainability management initiatives that have been promoted in China to date.
- Machiko Miyai, Executive Officer of the Corporate Environmental Affairs Division
- Presentation at Specialist Seminar
At the seminar, Miyai also referred to Panasonic DADI DOWA Summit Recycling Hangzhou Co., Ltd., a new recycling company that was announced to be established in Hangzhou, China on May 30th.