Once again this year, Panasonic Corporation is exhibiting at Eco-Products 2010, one of Japan's largest environmental exhibitions, but one difference with this time's exhibition is that Panasonic will be exhibiting together with Panasonic Electric Works and SANYO Electric. The Group booth, the largest ever as a Panasonic booth, introduces its various energy solutions for towns based on the concept of energy creation, energy storage, energy saving, and energy management, as well as technologies and services that integrate these solutions together to bring "comprehensive energy solutions for entire towns." The Eco-Products 2010 is held from December 9 to 11, 2010, at the Tokyo International Exhibition Center (Tokyo Big Sight).
- Panasonic's 100th Anniversary Environmental Initiative (Copyright Digitized Information, Inc.)
- Panasonic Booth at East Hall 4, Tokyo Big Sight (Tokyo, Japan)
Highlights at the Booth: 'eco ideas' for Lifestyle
- Concept Stage introducing "energy solutions for entire towns"
- Entire home zone featuring the latest Panasonic appliances and more
- Entire Building/Office Zone highlighting eco solutions at the workplace
- Entire store zone with eco solutions at a convenience store
- Entire Public Zone with solar displays
- Entire factory zone with various energy-saving suggestions especially at the Kasai Green Energy Park
Highlights at the Booth: 'eco ideas' for Business-style
- "Green Plan 2018" Environmental Action Plan
- Panasonic's CSR acitivities such as the hands-on solar cell classroom
Through various displays and zones, the Panasonic Group booth will highlight the technological strengths in and commitment to achieving sustainable lifestyles.
More details of the event are available here:
[Press Release] Panasonic Group to Showcase "Energy Solutions for Entire Towns" at Eco-Products 2010 (Dec 8, 2010)