Today on November 22, 2010, Panasonic's EVOLTA Robot finished his long 500km journey across the '53 Stations of the Tokaido' one of Japan's most important ancient roads. Starting from Tokyo, EVOLTA Robot nicknamed EVOLTA-kun in Japanese arrived at his final destination of Sanjo Bridge in Kyoto at 3:33pm Japan time despite some challenges due to weather conditions.
Click for larger images
- Supporters and EVOLTA creator Tomotaka Takahashi Waiting at the Goal Line
- EVOLTA-kun Reaches his Goal!
- See our special feature on EVOLTA-kun's third challenge
- If you would like to see more details of the start of the event visit "Cheer for EVOLTA Robot's Next Challenge" on Sep 24, 2010.
- [TheNewsMarket] Media Related Materials on the event
http://www.thenewsmarket.com/Releases/StoryDetailPage.aspx?GUID=f44a5e47-6bed-44da-aa56-3bc745165df3（Download is available for only media)
- EVOLTA 53 Stages of the Tokaido Challenge Official Site (Japanese)
- EVOLTA 53 Stages of the Tokaido Challenge Official USTREAM (Japanese)
- EVOLTA channel