On October 15 (Australia Time), the Qualifying of WSC was held at Hidden Valley Raceway in Darwin. 37 Solar Cars from the world which has each own identity made their challenge for the time-trial. This video is reported by our local reporter, Scott Mellish from Panasonic Australia! Exciting!
Chapter 9: Qualifying - Part 1 (Interview about the Car)
Chapter 10: Qualifying - Part 2 (Scenes of the Time-trial)
Main race will cover 3000km starting from Darwin and finishes in Adelaide, the cars start the race at the morning on October 16.
Panasonic News Portal will be filming the event and covering all the action, It is sure to be a thrilling race!! Stay tubed.
- Panasonic News Portal Facebook Fan Page
- Panasonic News Portal YouTube
- Panasonic Twitter
- Panasonic HIT (SANYO Solar Global Site)
- Panasonic HIT Solar Cells and High-Capacity Batteries to Support Tokai University's Solar Car Team (Aug 24, 2011)
- Panasonic Australia Facebook Page
- Panasonic Australia Foursquare Page
- Panasonic Australia Twitter
- Tokai University Solar Car Team Facebook Page