Category

Country

  1. Global
  2. Asia & Oceania
  3. China & North Asia
  4. Europe & CIS
  5. Latin America
  6. Middle East & Africa
  7. North America

Panasonic Newsroom TOPPress ReleasePanasonic acquired 57.01% of the outstanding shares in Zetes and will launch a mandatory takeover bid for the remaining 42.99%

Apr 28, 2017

Panasonic acquired 57.01% of the outstanding shares in Zetes and will launch a mandatory takeover bid for the remaining 42.99%

Panasonic Corporation has issued a press release entitled "Panasonic acquired 57.01% of the outstanding shares in Zetes and will launch a mandatory takeover bid for the remaining 42.99%" You can read the press release with the following PDF link.

News Feeds

RSS Feeds

The content in this website is accurate at the time of publication but may be subject to change without notice. Please note therefore that these documents may not always contain the most up-to-date information.